Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yo Meth, Where My Killa Tape At?
posted by O.W.


The Good News: The CDs finally came today. All pre-orders of SSV2 are now packed and ready to ship on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday in the U.S.).

The Bad News: The number of pre-orders far exceeded the prelim estimates which means I have to order an additional batch of CDs from the label. Hopefully, this time, it won't take so long to get them out but it does mean that those who ordered on or after Saturday, May 19th, will likely have to wait until around June 5th to see them shipped out. This also applies to people who made multiple orders (SSV2 + Deep Covers, for example).*

For those in the latter camp, I'm willing to refund your order if you like. Just email me and I can process right away. Again, this only applies to people whose orders were either 1) placed on or after 5/19, 2) included a second or third CD.

Thanks again for your patience. I'm adding another bonus CD for purchasers from the site as a way to thank folks for their understanding.


*Those who ordered the LPs: the LPs haven't gotten in yet but when they do, they will ship immediately.

Labels: